Rauemi huaketo | COVID-19 Resources
Our Future Learning Solutions facilitators and tutors have been working hard to deliver resources and support to teachers, principals and school leaders with distance learning education.
Resources for Educators
Resources for Parents and Caregivers
Resources for Children
- Aroha: A chatbot to help young people cope with stress.
- Sparklers: Fun activities to help tamariki regulate and manage their emotions.
- SPARX: Interactive game-world, designed to help young people who are feeling down.
- Pixel Art: Create pictures using pixels and lots of different tools.
- Young Ocean Explorers: Learn about the ocean with fun activities and videos.
- Nanogirl: STEM videos with Nano Girl.
Resources for Everyone
- Staying on Track: Free online course introducing strategies to cope with stress during difficult times.
- COVID-19 health advice (go to the website first) or call Healthline on 0800 358 5453
- For general health advice: 0800 611 116
- Wellbeing Sessions - free, virtual community events aimed at supporting wellbeing during and beyond the COVID-19 lockdown
- To talk to a professional counsellor, free call or text: 1737
- Thinkladder app - New Zealand based startup working on providing wellness tools