Rauemi huaketo | COVID-19 Resources
Our Future Learning Solutions facilitators and tutors have been working hard to deliver new resources and support to teachers, principals and school leaders in the wake of COVID-19. This has led to a range of innovations and learnings and we are building this value into our development services and events.
Below you will find a few distance-learning education resources for your school/kura, for parents/caregivers and children.
Resources for Parents and Caregivers
Resources for Everyone
- COVID-19 health advice (go to the website first) or call Healthline on 0800 358 5453
- For general health advice: 0800 611 116
- Thinkladder app - New Zealand based startup working on providing wellness tools
- To talk to a professional counsellor, free call or text: 1737
- Wellbeing Sessions - free, virtual community events aimed at supporting wellbeing during and beyond the COVID-19 lockdown