Rauemi huaketo | COVID-19 Resources
Our Future Learning Solutions facilitators and tutors have been working hard to deliver new resources and support to teachers, principals and school leaders in the wake of COVID-19. This has led to a range of innovations and learnings and we are building this value into our development services and events.
Below you will find a few distance-learning education resources for your school/kura.
- SPARX - computer program that helps young people with mild to moderate depression
- Netsafe Staying Safe Online Guide – Providing online safety expertise for New Zealand
- ‘Master Tree’ search platform - identify next steps in self-directed learning opportunities
- Sparklers wellbeing toolkit for kiwi kids - offers a range of fun activities to help tamariki regulate and manage their own emotions
- https://covid19.govt.nz/ Translations in other languages are included here